Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wednesday Hump Day!!!

Good Morning!!! The sun is shining on the tree tops, no wind at all, the bird is on the roof top and the worker cars are parked in front of my window.A new sunshine day with one empty bird feeder. There are three and two have something in them but the owner will fill them before long. One bird on the roof top. The little birds are over in the bushes and one was feeding as the bird feeder is swaying. It is fun to watch the birds All of the worker cars are parked in front of my window. I have one red, one white and several dark cars which could be dark blue or black, hard to tell from here. It is quiet, silence. The sun is creating shadows on the side of the hospital wing and there is no sign of a breeze as not a leaf is moving this morning. We have a new day and it looks like it is going to be a lovely one. Some one worker has a brand new all white car, not sure of the model but it is good looking. The cars are lined up under my window and there are two red, one silver, and three dark blue or black; that is all I can see from here. A new day, light blue in the sky with some white clouds hovering over the tree tops. A small tree near the building is changing colors, hard to believe we are heading for a new season, a Fall season already, wow...time has a way of flying bye.....and I am slowing enough to watch it happening..smile. The pay scale must be really good as the cars are all new looking, not a junker in the bunch. The red cars are different, one light and the other deep and dark red, can't miss them in the parking lot...smile.....there are three black or dark blue and one grey. The grey one has a large roof top window. All in all the salaries must be good to feed the taste of those who want to drive in style...smile. My coffee cup is empty so you know what I am going to do...yes, fill it to the brim and sip....feet up on the hassock, news on, and wile away an hour or two before I have to get up and go out the door. I really have no plans so cannot tell you what I am going to be doing today. We made some inroad in the big puzzle so maybe we will find a few more pieces today. As for right now, time for a refill of my coffee, news on, feet up for awhile longer and then off to a new day. I hope your day is a good one, all day, doing what you want to do. I have a laundry basket full again....I wasn't planning on going any where so I guess I get that done....and it is time to get out the duster and see if there is a little shine left on the desk..smile. I think a dusting is in order today. I hope your day is a good one and you get to do what you want to do. Be a lover, hug a friend or two...smile a lot and have yourself a day to store in your memory bank. Make your day special, like YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment