Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday Morning!!

Good Morning, I have one eye open almost.....smile. It looks quiet with all the worker cars parked under my window. There are several new cars, a white wagon seems to fill a lot of space this morning, a deep maroon one and several black and on very light tan with a double fancy rack on top. All is silent out there, even the trees are not moving. Sunday morning, sleep in time for some and then there are 'us' who wake up with the rooster and want to crow out loud...I better not or folks would be very unhappy. smile!! I have no new news to share. The sky is a light blue, almost white, the bird is on the roof top and silence. You may be still sleeping in so think I will go sit in my easy chair and watch the TV for awhile. I have nothing planned so no rush and no fuss this morning. My coffee is hot and tasty and there 'is nothing good in this house' ...ha.ha...you have heard that before. So....I am going to give you a break and let you go back to bed for awhile longer this morning. Sleep in...no rush, no fuss...smile. .... I am off for a refill, feet up, tv on, and might even snooze in my chair. As the old expression goes..."later gater" I will be back. Make you new day a good one. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment