Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday Morning!!!

Good Morning. The sky is almost white, little shade of soft blue, no wind at all as the trees are still up above but the tiny tree by the hospital window is moving a tiny bit. The worker cars are all parked in front of my window, one red, one silver, two black and one white fit within the frame work of my window..smile. all but one facing in, there is always one to be different...smile. All is silent even the little bird so silence can be 'heard'....isn't there a song called 'The sound of silence' ...I can hear it in my mind....a popular tune sung by a group many years ago....I am smiling as the tune goes around in my mind. All is quiet here. We are having lunch a bit later today, not sure why, but one of our young workers came to tell us. It is silent around here right now. Some folks are able to sleep in, not one of my abilities as I am an early riser and still get up when I really do not have to....I think I like chair snoozing best...smile. The girls are off at yard sales. I think I am slowing down as I was not invited...smile. If the truth be known I just do not have room for any more trinkets and they really do become dust collectors...smile. I hope your day is a good one and you do what you want to do, not just have to do. I hope you find time to relax and enjoy time away, maybe a nice lunch out with a friend or two. Whatever you choose, go...enjoy and have yourself a day to remember. I am off to shower, dress, watch a little tv before going up for lunch today. A quiet Friday...not bad at all. Have a good day, a fun day, shared with family and friends. Touch base with those you love and like. Have a good day, all day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment