Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Good Morning to YOU...Good morning to You!!!!

It's Tuesday, early morning and the worker cars are parked in front of my window this morning. The sun is bright, the wind is strong and the trees are dancing this morning. It is quiet, no noise, silence really....the little bird is on the roof to and some kids had fun as one of the trucks is painted allover with hot pinks and green paints, even the windows are covered on the sides; the driver's window is clear..smile. I am dressed, no shoes on of course..smile....watching the little birds at the feeders there are three of them and the big black one seems to be the favorite. There are three feeders out there but the birds seem to have a favorite and it is the tall one which hangs lower than the other two. The little red one doesn't seem to get much attention. I would say all the workers are in. I hope you and JO have some fun today doing what you like to do. Go....have some fun time today, keeps you young..smile. I am enjoying the wind in the trees; all moving; I am off to watch tv and news; going to have a refill of my coffee; 'there is nothing good in this house' ha.ha. you have heard that before. Go...have yourself some fun today...take Jo out for lunch at her favorite restaurant...she can take you next time...smile. I love you. I miss you. I'd love to see a lot more of the two of you but that isn't possible as it takes time and money...oh well....words will have to do for now....go..make your day g r e a t....smile. like YOU....love you...bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment