Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday Morning

The sun is shining, the birds are up and out, one on the roof top and the worker cars parked under my window, all looking new, not a clinker in the bunch. There is a little tan truck with a lot of pink around the window and on the mirror as some child was busy decorating mom's truck...smile. the bird is feeding on the black feeder, and another is hiding in the bushes. It is quiet out there, a bit of a breeze but not much. The worker cars are all in and there is a new white one. I am waiting for the girls to wake up and meet me for breakfast. I am a very early riser where they love to sleep in...but I heard from Pat and she was about to put her shoes on so there is hope for an early breakfast out. It is a lovely morning, sunshine and no wind this morning. The trees look still with the exception of a small tree in front of the hospital wing and that seems to be enjoying the breeze. I am hungry, but I wake up hungry. smile. don't you? Some folks don't enjoy breakfast but I am not one of them..smile. Feet hits the floor and my appetite comes alive...smile. A dropped egg; poached to you in the know; yum...yep, I 'm ready. Wish YOU could join us...I'd like that. The birds are flitting around the bushes, visiting the bird feeders, there are two at the moment and they leave the little feeders swinging. The sun is shining; the birds are happy; the biggest one is on the roof top and I can look into the truck and car windows of the parked vehicles. It is a new Sunday, all day, no special plans but a good start when I meet the girls for breakfast out. If you were closer you could join us...um...I'd like that. So...invite a friend out to breakfast and go enjoy your favorite breakfast. Find reasons to be happy and content today. Be a friend. Be a lover. Be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment