Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A New Tuesday Morning!!

The sun is on the trees and I find it hard to believe that there are red leaves on the little tree near the hospital window...um...a sign of an early Fall???? The cars are parked in front of my window and the workers already in and working hard. It has to be hard to work in a hospital wing and deal with all of the problems of the sick and elderly. If the cars are a sign of the pay they get then they must bring home a healthy check each week. There are two new grey cars on the lot this morning, very pretty,if you can call a car pretty..smile. My neighbor is walking is little dog, a daily chore he seems to enjoy. At the moment there is silence. I didn't go anywhere, do anything exciting to tell you about so I am going for a refill, feet up, tv news on and hunker down for awhile longer A quiet Tuesday morning is not at all bad..smile. Go fill your cup with your choice of early morning elixer and enjoy. I am off to turn on the TV, news, feet up, and a refill if my coffee....aah....early mornings are not all bad...smile. I hope you find some fun in the sun today doing what you love to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle to those who are in need of a hug today. Share one or two and make someone smile. Consider yourself hugged...I am off for a refill, feet up, news on and a new day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment