Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, August 1, 2019

Now It's Thursday Morning!!

Good Morning!!! I am too awake....my mind just doesn't want to wake up this morning, complacent in its own little spot and doesn't want to work....well....we will put an end to that....smile!! It is a hazy sky this morning. A lot more white than blue although the patches of blue are really pretty, deep blue, and the trees are more colorful this morning with a lot of russet showing, Fall is here. The little bird is on the roof top watching the workers come in and park. There is no breeze at all this morning, everything is still. I see a new grey car out in the lot this morning. Someone is happy. I am up, not quite awake as I think I already said....the mind...the first to go...right??? Well as you 'age' you do not bubble like champagne, you more or less slow to a snails pace and wonder how you got there. I am not sure this is the 'age' we wanted...ha.ha. remember when you couldn't wait to get older....my how the mind changes as you get there. I have not had my coffee, thus the slow pace of the mind...wake up...wake up....I'm working on it, and off I go to fill my cup, ease into the chair and listen to the news of the day....but not without a bite of something; there is not a tasty morsel in this house......and I know who eats it all..... So, be good, be kind, be gentle, be loving..be YOU......be someone who sparkles today.....start on the first ten hugs and the rest will follow.....Be sure to stop and look at the Fall colors....there is a breeze and the tree tops are swaying in full color...very lovely. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment