Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 16, 2020

A New Monday Morning----awake???? I'm not sure...haha!!

Good morning. One eye open. It is clear sky, very light blue, almost white, tree tops still and a bird is on the roof top watching the workers drive in. The worker cars are on my side of the tarmac and two are white, two dark, either a blue or black an a very pretty pearl grey, along with two white and that is all I can see. I am up, I am not really awake but working on it. My coffee cup is empty so that means a refill if I am to get busy and have an early visit with you. Aah, hot coffee, what would we do without it; happy I don't have to find out. The view from my window is bright and clear. I think I have told you several times that the worker cars are bright and new, not a junker in the bunch. The new color seems to be dark blue or black although I see a couple of white cars this morning both wagon types. It is quiet, still, no breeze this morning and nothing is moving, shades down in the hospital wing, and one little bird is sitting on the small tree by the hospital window. I am almost awake, working on it...smile. I am heading for my easy chair, tv on, news due up soon but right now is some bouncy music; I'd get up and exercise but that would mean moving...ha, ha. I will move but to get more coffee, find my easy chair, sit awhile an enjoy the news of the morning. I hope you enjoy your breakfast, your day, and make it a 'banner' one. Go......make it a day to remember with love and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment