Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Morning

The sky is soft blue with soft pink and white clouds just above the tree line. The worker cars are all parked under my window and there is a bright blue one out there this morning. All is quiet. The little bird is on the roof top and the trees are still. The worker cars are under my window and there is a new bright blue deep of color, bright, light and shining. All is silent. The bird on the roof top is waiting patiently for cars to come in and park. The window shades are down in all but one window over in the hospital wing...quiet....silence....but a bit of wind as I see the top of the trees swaying. It is Sunday morning. It is early. I am almost awake...smile. I am off for a coffee refill, sit awhile, check the news and wake up....it is a new Sunday morning quiet, soft and really very beautiful this time of the morning. I hope your day is a good one and you enjoy your seconds. I hope you find folks to share time with and share a hug or two. Be as good as you can be and share you with those you love and like. Coffee...aah....feet up...aah....now to wake up...smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment