Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturday Morning Six o'clock a.m.

It is early. It is pitch black out my window. It is silent out there as nothing is moving. The night light is still on the side of the hospital building and nothing is moving at the moment. The sky is a deep lavender, trees still, quiet, a new day is starting. I am almost awake...smile Ah, coffee cup refilled, hot and tasty.....now if I had something good to go with it I'd smile but I didn't leave anything tasty but then I never do...smile. I have to go wake up some more. Cowboys are on, I'm awake. I'm awake....well......almost....smile. Later....I am off to watch the Saturday cowboys....I will be back later. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment