Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturday Night

It is time to say goodnight. I hope you had a good day doing what you wanted to and accomplished all of what you intended to do. I had a quiet day so cannot complain. The weather was colder than expected but that is normal for early Spring. I keep trying to rush the season but it just wont be rushed. I have to wait for the days to put on their Spring dress and show off a bit. I had a busy day today doing a lot of nothing....smile. A quiet day, a down day or I should say a slow day. I had nothing pressing so no rush no fuss. I had a quiet day and really didn't do much of anything to brag about. I watched television for the most part because I really didn't feel like going out and about. I want to have a sore throat but I am working at trying hard not to. I think there are change of season bugs hovering about and I really don't want to entertain any of them. I have my book at the ready so am prepared for a read which is always a good way to end the day. I will turn in early...maybe...ha.ha. one never knows what those pages hold. I hope you have a good snooze, sweet dreams, and a good night. Say a prayer or two for me as I can always use one or two or more, ha.ha. well, I do try to be good....but.....(smile). We have a new Sunday coming up to enjoy. Enjoy your sleep, your dreams, your wishes....be good, be quiet and gentle, and add a little extra prayer or two for all the necessary help we need to survive in our world. Be good, be kind, be loving.....be YOU!!! Sleep sweet. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment