Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, March 20, 2020

It Is Friday morning

Good morning. There is frost on the roof across the way. A little bird is sitting on the roof top watching the worker cars park on my side this morning. Two white van type cars, one grey and two black fit my window and there are more along the parking spot. One worker is walking in backwards having a conversation with another and a new day begins. I am awake, well almost...smile. Before I begin to babble I am going out to fill a cup of coffee and sip. Aah, coffee!!!! Cloudy out there this morning and still. Silence. A cloud up there in the sky is bright and alive this morning. Frost on the roof top looks cold and wintry. The cars are facing my window and two are different models but stark white one has a black trim the other more silver like. The rest of the row is all dark cars. and....silence....smile. My coffee is hot and delicious. I a heading off to my easy chair, feet up on the hassock, settle in and watch television for awhile and wake up. I hope your day is a good one and you get to do what you want to do...and a little of what has to be done...smile. Be good, be kind, be the best you can be and you will be sure to have a day to remember. Feet up, news on, almost awake...a new start for today. Enjoy your day doing what you want to do. Happy Friday!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment