Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, March 13, 2020

Back Again Friday afternoon

Hello. Chris just left, was here to check up on me and make sure I am minding my manners...wipe the door knob....drink water.....bossy lady..ha.ha. It is quiet around here. Someone has a brand new red car and I mean red...real true red...bright...wow...I don't think I would like it...too brassy for me...I like quiet shades. All is still; no one moving about, no noise at all, letter going out by management asking not to bring children visitors; want to be careful not to bring flu bugs in as I think a of the visiting children carry the bug without thinking about it. Drop a note and let me know how you and Jo are doing. Be careful as there is a lot of flu around and so easy to catch. I did get to the foot doctor this morning and he doesn't seem to think anything is wrong. He sort of ignores the feet and that is the only reason I go to see him...smile. We had a note from our 'boss' telling us not to take other people's food out of the fridge. I cannot imagine taking anyone's food....That takes nerve. T There are some new cars in and out today. Someone has bought a brand new bright real red car; a beauty; like a roadster. I would say silver is the next choice of color I am off to the kitchen to find something to fix for my dinner. Soup sounds good, hot and tasty, now to see what kind I have.' Give Jo a hug from me....and have her give you one back from me. I am heading for the kitchen...feet up, tv on and do nothing for the rest of today. I can do that. love you both. have a fun evening doing what you two want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment