Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Hello Again!!!

I am back at the computer so thought I'd say hello. Housekeeping has been in and out ...a fast swipe and it is it..ha.ha. I keep it pretty clean and neat anyway. All is quiet now. I am waiting for time to go up for lunch. Chris is going to come for me after my lunch time and put me to work on a project she has. I like that, keeps me busy. All is good, weather wise, a pretty day, calm and clear. All of the worker cars are in front of my window and there are three white ones and two black that fill the spaces. No two cars alike. I wonder what they cost???? Glad I don't have to invest in one. Off I go, will be back later. Have some fun, treat Jo out to lunch at her favorite place...smile. love you, more every day. Off I go....love you more every ay. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment