Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Now It is Tuesday Morning

Good Morning. The sky is very light in some places and a soft baby blue in others. The trees are still, no breeze at all. There is one bird on the roof top and another smaller bird in the tree outside the hospital window. The worker cars are parked on my side and the roof tops look a bit frosty this morning. No one in sight, blinds still down, all quiet. I am awake. I've been up for some time, not one to sleep in. Two birds are waiting patiently for the day to begin; one on the roof top and the other part way up the limb of the tree. The worker cars are parked on my side of the road and four of the cars are white. All is quiet and I am almost awake...smile. It is Tuesday, No special plans, just take one minute as it comes and make up my mind what to do. I have no plans as yet but that will come about as the day progresses. There is silence around so some folks like to sleep in. I wish you a good day all day doing what you want to do. Share you with those you love and like. It looks like a sunshine day and one to take a friend to lunch....a nice juicy hamburger sounds good to me but not sure I will get an invite. Right now there is frost on the roof top across the street the sun is streaming on it and it is beautiful. Shadows of tree limbs are on the roof top along with a bird. I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do....smile. I am off to my easy chair, listen to some news, feet up, coffee hot....aah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment