Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Mid Tuesday morning!!

The sky is colorless and light, almost white, trees are moving very little, and the worker cars are parked under my window. You should see them, all look new and I bet they are. The money must be good over there, not one junker in the row The trees are still. The sky is more white than blue and there is nothing moving at all. Wonder where the wind went for the day. I have had some chips as the girls brought me some new groceries for my cupboards. One of our ladies is out walking her little dog, she looks bundled up and the dog is going along like it was the best idea it ever heard of. There is a bird on the tree over by the hospital window which gives the patient a good look. Two of the room blinds are still down but the other four are open. You should see the cars parked outside my window, all are light in color, either white or light grey or beige. All are new. All are very good looking. The sky is looking like we are in for some rain, My coffee cup is empty, cowboys on and my chair is empty...smile. so is my coffee cup.....I am off for a little tv, did get dressed, no shoes yet but they are always the last to put on. I hope your day is going to be a banner one; enjoy our family and friends. Do some good deeds, at least one or two, and smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment