Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, March 26, 2020

Hello

It is quiet around here as everyone is hunkered in their room and not out and about due to a virus; it has to be bad as it has spread rapidly and everyone is being cautious. My throat is a little sore, not by much, but sore so that is a warning. Sniffles ..oh well they just go with the territory. I really do not feel bad at all and that I think is good, but the symptoms are there so I have to be careful as I would not want to spread a germ or make anyone ill. The sky is soft, almost white, the trees still and the bird is on the roof top across the way. The worker cars are under my window and there is a new vanilla color convertible with a tan top, interesting, not sure I like it but then I don't have to...ha.ha. I have had my lunch and enjoyed it. I have no desert but that is not all bad as the girlish figure will last another hour longer...smile. I am laughing as I just remembered I have a whole new box of ice cream in the freezer....poor me..ha.ha.ha. I have a book going so I will read awhile. Quiet is good. I hope you and yours are having a nice quiet time of it and find things to do that you really want to do. Pray for the end of the viruses and hope they fade away and let us have some peace, some health, some wealth and sunshine in our lives. I'm off......ah, ah, no comments....smile.....be good, be kind, be YOU....love you ..more every day. bye for now. hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment