Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Post Number Two for this morning....now a little after eight a..m.

I am back......was that a groan I heard? Um....better not be....ha.ha. It is quiet out my window and all of the worker cars are parked in front of my window. All look new, now a bang or a bump on any one of them. The colors are interesting as I have only one white, a purple shade, a dark blue, two blacks that I can see. The trees are still. The little bird is on the roof top and I am waiting to have time pass so I can go up for lunch time but that is still a long way off so you know I will be out in the kitchen looking for something 'good'; at this time of the morning everything is good...smile. It is quiet out my window. Only one white car in front of my window and are all new looking, the others are a dark black or blue and one with a purple tinge to it and not bad looking. The workers must make a decent salary to afford the latest automobile. I enjoy watching them roll in the driveway of a morning. They are silent which is good. They have their own parking spot and they seem to be on time and no rush or fuss. The little bird on the rooftop of the hospital wing is sitting quietly. The trees are still this morning, not a bit of a breeze and the sky is almost white or I should say an almost white grey. The tarmac is still wet so we did have some rain in the night. I am waiting to put my shoes on and get ready to go up for lunch time but it is a long way off yet. I will have to go out in the kitchen and see if I can find a 'tide over' until lunch time. I get up much too early so have a bite early ..as soon as the feet hit the floor.....ha.ha. I wish you a good day all day. I hope you find things to do that make you happy. Catch up with me later and tell me all about YOU.... I am off hoping a little hot coffee will hold me until lunch time. Hope they are serving something tasty today. Go...have yourself a good day all day doing what YOU want to do...smile. the secret of success. I am off....ha.ha. no comments please and thank you....smile!!! Be good, be kind, be YOU....smiles, hugs, kind words make the day special...just like YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment