Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday Morning

Good Morning. The sky is soft blue, trees are still, the little bird is on the roof top across the way and the worker cars are all parked under my window this morning. The macadam is wet so it must have been raining. All is quiet. All is still. It is Sunday morning and the shades are down in the hospital wing. I imagine they are down over in this building as well and all are still sleeping in. Silence. I am almost awake, my coffee is hot and tasty and the eyes are open, the brain...well almost.... Sunday morning and it has been raining during the night as the macadam is still wet. The worker cars are all shining bright and new. There is a soft celery green, two, no three white and one grey parked in front of my window. All look new, three have roof top windows, two solid, one is a soft green although I would be tempted to say soft blue, one grey, three white and that is all I can see from my sitting position here at my desk in front of the big window. The sky is soft, the trees still, shades down and all is quiet. A new Sunday to enjoy and I have not made any plans as yet. I hope your day is going to be a banner one and you enjoy your moments with family and friends. I am off for a refill, feet up, tv on for awhile and wake up...have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment