Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 30, 2020

Now It's Monday Afternoon

Hello again. It is almost three fifty; nice sounding time as we close in on supper time...yep, hungry, but that is not new news..ha.ha. The sun is out, the clouds are still up there and the trees are still. There are four birds who take up residence in the trees across the way in front of the hospital building. I took myself outside a little while ago but did not stay or take the walk I intended as it started to rain; now that I am back inside the sun is out and no rain...as the expression goes...'go figure'...smile.. The sky is milky, a mix of lavender, blue and white. The trees are still. All is quiet. Monday is running out and it has been a very quiet day. I think we are still under a so called lock down waiting for our world to settle back down. I haven't heard any news at all today so am waiting now for the evening news so I can catch up on what is on going in our world. I like to feel more settled so will be happy when things settle down to what I think of as normal. I hope you are all well and enjoying your days. Take time to drop a line and let me know how you are and what you are up to. Stay healthy and happy. Hugs to all. Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment