Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 23, 2020

Now It's Monday Morning....

I am awake....well, almost....ha.ha. How are you and Jo doing this morning? I hope good and having a good breakfast and a good day all day. I am not quite awake yet but working on it. The worker cars are parked under my window this morning and there are two grey, one white, a blue and a red car under my window, more up the way but I cannot see the without getting up out of my chair and going to the window. I'm awake...well, almost...smile. It is silent, not a bit of a breeze and the little bird is out on the roof top waiting for the day to begin. I hope you and Jo have a good day with some fun in it. I hope you treat yourself to a treat or two and make the day a banner one. The worker cars are moving in slowly, the front lot is already full, the shades are down in the hospital wing and all is silent. I am heading for the kitchen for a refill of my coffee. There is nothing good out there, maybe I can find a heel of bread to toast. Off I go, hope you and JO have a banner day filled with love and laughter. Catch up when you have time. love you more every day. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment