Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday Morning

Good morning to you...Good morning to you....la, la....in fine tune this morning and have one eye open....sky is a soft blue with some white clouds, trees are still and the little bird is on the roof top watching the worker cars come in. There are a couple of new cars on the lot this morning, one right here under my window. It is low, tan roof, white body, and very sports looking, a beauty. There is another white , a coupe I think and a Navy and a grey in the line. All look new. The shades are down in the hospital wing and the bird is sitting up there over looking the cars coming in. All is silent. I am almost awake, my coffee cup needs filling and I am going to go sit in my chair and watch the television for a little while. There is nothing good to go with my coffee so a refill will have to satisfy me. Wonder where all those goodies go that come in the door on a daily basis... I hope you and JO have a good day all day doing what you want to do. I am off to put my feet up, watch some tv news, wake up and start a new day. Have a good day doing what you want to do. Take time out for a little fun. I love you more evey day. Go...have some fun. love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment