Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 16, 2020

A New Monday morning

Silence, a soft blue sky, trees are still with the sun shining on the high leaves. The worker cars parked under my window are all new looking; two white, one grey and two dark in color, one with a purple tinge and the other dark could be black or dark blue. The bird is sitting on the fork of the tree right by the edge of the hospital window. The shade is down so the occupant is sleeping. The sun is on one of the white cars, the others shaded, and all are facing my window. Silence. Early morning quiet....smile. My coffee cup is empty and that will never do. Off for a refill and sit awhile to catch up with the morning news. Are you ready for our morning prayer? The Prayer of Serenity...."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." We are good to go....smile. Hope your day is wonderful just like YOU!!!And If I think of something ore I'll be back....ha,ha, ha......and you thought I had said it all.....well the brain is slow to wake up some days....I might think of something else....or not...smile. Be good, be kind, be YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment