Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, March 27, 2020

Good Morning

One eye open, brain not working yet but will eventually. I thought it was Saturday but my little calendar says it's Friday Morning....old saying is 'you have lost a friend'..um..wonder who that might be...my generation is winding down so I don't have many left. The worker cars are in front of my window; a new bright shiny white one this morning, four black and a grey. The blinds are down over in the hospital wing with the exception of two. The trees are still and the sky is a very light blue. The macadam looks wet so we may have had a rain drop or two in the night. All is quiet and dry out there right now. Most of the worker cars are dark in color but one light grey and a white one. The white one has a bow tie or a dog bone in the window.The little bird seems content to sit and watch the cars park. All is still, very light blue sky and no wind at all. I wish you a good day all day doing what you want to do and I hope that is something that makes you smile Give Jo a hug and a hello. I am off for a refill of hot coffee, feet up, Hallmark movie on and open the eyes and a new day. I hope your day is a good one. Give Jo a hug and get one back and catch up with me when you have some time. I love you more every day. Go...have some fun today and find reasons to laugh out loud. I'm off....but that isn't all bad, ha.ha. I will be back......Coffee....coffee.....feet up....a new day ....love you.....bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment