Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 30, 2020

Now It's Monday Evening!!!

I guess no news is good news; not hearing from anyone today. It is a rainy day or threatened most of the day,but now it is finally raining as the macadam is all wet. One of the workers has a new car; a very low roadster with a brown (tan) top and white body; good looking; wonder what the price tag was. The birds are on the roof tops, one in the bushes and all is quiet. The tarmac is wet so it is still drizzling out there but not really raining so you can see the drops...um...think it is beginning though. It is silent. It is a down day for everyone I guess. Not hearing from the girls. I have had my dinner; there is nothing GOOD in this house...ha.ha. wonder why???? want to guess???? ha..ha. I am off to put my feet up and watch tv...quiet...silent really....lonely.....off to make some hot tea...I hope you and JO have a good evening. TAke good care of each other. I will be looking for a note or two tomorrow. Love You. Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment