Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tuesday Evening!!!

Hello. A beautiful day today, weather nice as Fall is in the air, not to hot, not to cold, just right..smile. The sky is a very light grey and light light blue tonight. The trees are moving a little and the cars are parked in front of my window. One is yellow...I mean bight yellow with a tiny black line around the windows. It must have a tiny bit of orange paint in the mix as it cannot be called pure yellow. It does have a huge car rack on the roof top a fitted carrier. Thee is another worker car in a deep blue shade, silver trim. good looking and I bet expensive. A good day today, enjoyed the girls, had lunch out and that was tasty. I stopped off at Pat's and saw a couple of tv shows before heading home here. So.......I just had my dinner, a little as I had a big lunch out today and soup seemed like a good choice for dinner. Soup is always good...smile. I see a dark cloud out there, um....wonder if e are going to have a little rain tonight. I am in for the night so no worries...smile. I hope your day was a good one, a fun one, and you got to do what you wanted to do. Catch up and let me know how things are. I am going off to my easy chair, feet up, tv on, sit awhile before I call it a day. It was a good one, a fun one, enjoyed the girls. I hope you have a good sleep filled with happy dreams. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment