Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 22, 2020

A New Sunday morning!!

Morning Fog, really pretty, not a bit of a breeze, the little bird is on the roof top watching the worker cars come in and park for the day. The cars all look brand new and are all on the white or light grey color, not one junker in the lot. The paycheck must be good. I am almost awake. Not in a hurry..ha.ha. It is silent, there is only one black car on the lot, all the others are light grey, tan or white. All look new. Money must be good over in the hospital wing. I am not awake but working on it. I am looking at an empty cup so off I go for a coffee refill. There is nothing to go with it. Morning silence. I am off for a refill, feet up, tv on and Sunday morning is the artist who is painting a lovely picture that he makes look so easy...he is working on a mountain scene that is gorgeous. I am off for a refill, feet up, wake up and start a new Sunday. I hope today holds a promise of a little fun and a lot of laughter. I hope your day is going to be all you want it to be and for that you have to get busy and make it so. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment