Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Wednesday Morning

Good Morning;. All is still, nothing moving, very pretty, all quiet out there. The sky is a lovely color, soft and a bit of light blue along with some shades of blue from light to dark. Trees are still and the bird is on the roof top and the night light shining brightly. My coffee cup is empty so off I go for a refill. There is a bit of frost on the car roofs. No lights on within the hospital wing; all snoozing away. It is cold out there as there is frost on the car roofs. The tarmac looks like it may have rained in the night as thee is a puddle or two out in the roadway. I am almost awake. I am off for a refill of my coffee cup. I have some waking up to do and feet up until I do. Have a good morning, sleep in if you can. I will be back later after I open my eyes and the brain wakes up. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment