Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, March 12, 2020

A New Thursday Morning

Good Morning. It is pitch black out my window, trees are shadows and the night light is still on over in the hospital wing. Nothing is moving, silence and a new day begins. I am awake, now you tell one, ha.ha. I am waking up slowly, no rush, no fuss. My coffee is hot and delicious and there is nothing good in this house to go with it. Let me restate that, nothing sweet, I should say..smile. Let me wish you a good day all day. Add a little fun to your work load. As for me I am off to my easy chair, news, feet up an wake up. The sky is a deep violet, very beautiful and the trees are not moving at all. Off to refill my coffee cup, sit awhile and listen to news, open the eyes so the brain will kick in and listen to the news about the virus which is so dangerous. Take good care of you. Be good be kind, be YOU ....make your day a good one. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment