Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 22, 2020

Late Sunday Afternoon...almost early evening.....almost end of my day...smile.

It is early evening; around four fifty p.m. and all is quiet. The trees are still, the sky is fading into a soft white and not a limb is moving; no breeze at all; no traffic either and silence within. The birds ae back and in their favorite places; one on the roof top; another on the right limb of the small tree and the birds are busy visiting the bird feeders nd a couple are flying in and out of the bush under the feeder. I am thinking some of the seeds fall through, down the limbs and on to the ground so nothing is lost. Right now there are four birds out there. There is also a new bright blue car out there tonight. I wish I could tell you the shade of blue but it would be hard put...It is deep, it is bright, and the trim is all silver.The one next to it is close but I would say a bit deeper blue but still bright. All is silent out there. Only two cars parked out there right now. I just finished some left overs that were awful...yuck.....they tasted good the first time around but not this time. Oh well, I can always fix a peanutbutter sandwich...if there is any out there...um...don't think so....shopping trip due soon...smile. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day and have a great end of the day later. Catch up when you have time and let me know what you two have been up to...some fun I hope. I am off to watch tv; have a good book going so will turn in earlier than usual....there is nothing good in this house so I have no plans to raid the kitchen. Left overs were okay...but.....ha,ha. Sweet dreams when you get there. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment