Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday Afternoon

Hello. Sunshine is beaming on the parked cars in front of my window. I had no one up for lunch time when I was there. I went up a bit early so the ladies waited on me and I was fed and out before you knew what was being served. It is extremely quiet around here today. I gather everything is shut down in town so there is no going out and about. I haven't seen the girls so I guess they are staying hunkered down. No places to go, or things to do, quiet all over. That isn't all bad...smile. I am going to do a lot of nothing. Going to watch the tv Going to heat a cup of hot black coffee, feet up and be lazy. I hope you and Jo follow suit and do the same....a lot of resting and relaxing because you can. Off I go. Love you. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment