Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, March 6, 2020

Friday Morning

Good Morning!!! It is pitch black out my window, a little lavender in the sky this morning. The workers are walking quickly, hands in their pockets, and no lights on within the hospital building. Quiet....all sleeping in this morning. There is a new bright blue car parked under my window this morning, a beautiful shade along with a white wagon with side slit top window slits. One car is black but full of white frost on top. Silence. At the moment nothing is moving...even me ...smile. It is Friday all day. I hope you have a good day all day doing what you like to do. I am going out to the kitchen and refill my coffee cup, see if there is anything to go with it and that my friends is wishful thinking..smile. Off I go to wake up....have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Off I go, coffee in hand, feet up, tv on, and wake up....smile. Have yourself a day to remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment