Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 30, 2020

Good Morning!!!

"Now it's Monday Morning" my little desk sign says so...smile. I am awake, well almost. My coffee cup is empty so I will take time out to refill it....don't go away!!!! AAH!!! Hot coffee, nothing like it first thing in the morning. Now it's Monday morning and the sky is a lovely soft blue with some white clouds. The trees are still, no breeze at all this morning, and the shades are down in the hospital wing. No one in a hurry to wake up this morning.The worker cars are lined up in front of my window. There is a new grey, very light grey I might add, that is in the line, two whites, one Navy blue. Those I can see, others further down the line are parked for the day. The trees are still, no breeze at all this morning....I know, I know....I have already said that but I am not fully awake yet so be patient with me. We have the start of a new week. I wonder what is in store for us. I am hoping some fun things, a good day and hope we accomplish all we set out to do. Right now I am going back to my easy chair and watch a little television. It is early and that I find is a good thing...smile. Have yourself a day to remember. Be good, be kind, be loving. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment