Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, August 28, 2019

A little later on Wednesday morning!!

Hello. I am back. I am sitting here at the computer wondering what to do with myself...who should I write to....who , where, why...ha.ha. I am up, dressed waiting to go up for lunch time but it is a way off yet. I haven't had breakfast and I am already thinking lunch....think I am hungry..smile.We have sunshine and the bird is on the roof top. The tree is full of Fall color and the cars are parked under my window this morning. I can see four of them without craning my neck. Five of the workers cars filled my window, there are three more truck like and as I type the silver paper on a windshield is glowing in the sunshine. There is wind this morning as the little tree is moving. It is really changing color, surprisingly so as the sun is shining on it. The tall trees n the back of the hospital building are not moving so no wind this morning. All is quiet..silence.....I am always amazed at the 'sound' of silence. I am hungry, and have a way to go before it is time to go up for lunch. I should have fixed something early but didn't and now I am running into 'time', ha.ha. leave it to me. I hope you and Jo have a fun day today doing what you want to do. I know you have outside work you can do but maybe you should run away for awhile and enjoy a few hours of your day doing what you want to do. The have to's are always waiting..smile. I am going to love you and leave you. Have some fun today. Catch up when you have time. love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment