Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, August 10, 2019

It Is Saturday all day!!!

Good morning. I have one eye open. A rainy Saturday, sky is light grey, trees are still, the little bird is on the roof top across the way and all of the cars are parked under my window this morning. A new beige one with long slats on the roof top. It is silent out there, no movement in the trees and all but one of the room shades are down in the hospital wing. The macadam is wet so it must have been raining. Right now it is grey and still. I have a cup filled with sea shells from our ocean trip. A lovely reminder of time at the beach. One has a face within its center more like a dog than a cat. In case you would like to join me here is the prayer for Serenity...."God grand me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference". A good start for today. I am off for a refill; tv news on and sit awhile. It takes a little time to open the other eye...smile. I hope you are well. I hope you are content. I hope you find places to go and things to do that will make you smile today. Be good...be kind...be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment