Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, August 15, 2019

Now It's Thursday Morning!!

Good Morning. I have one eye open, had one sip of my hot coffee....aah!!! I am almost awake...working on it...smile. a new Thursday morning and at five thirty five a.m. it is silent around here and well it should be....smile. I am waking up, coffee is hot and tasty and oh so good first thing in the morning. Are you ready for the first prayer of the day....Prayer of Serenity...."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." I would love to have a nice long conversation with you but I am still in the process of trying to wake up....slowly....carefully....as the bed looks so inviting this early in the morning....silence......dark sky....no breeze at all.....trees are still.....all is quiet...silence at its best. Um.....think I'll go back and snooze in for a bit longer....It is just to early to wake up.....I'll catch up later......smile....bet you haven't moved yet. Smile...Hugs for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment