Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, August 9, 2019

I am Back!!!

Hello. Just got in from a couple of days down at the shore and it was wonderful. We had good weather. We had good food. WE had fun. We had to return today so we jut got home. All in all no complaints.....ha.ha...no one would listen!!!! I would say a good time was had by all. We had some great meal, all that seafood...yum......weather was perfect. All in all we just got back and are sated, tired, and ready to resume the norm....or not..ha.ha. I'd rather be down by the ocean walking along the shore communicating with the seagulls. It was fun. The girls are great to go off with. I'd say we did fine and had a great time which seems much too short...ha.ha. you knew I"d say that sooner or later. I just got in so have some unpacking to do...and that means laundry which I will put off until tomorrow. I am not going to do much of anything more today. The ride was great, smooth, little traffic and we found a good spot for lunch out so no one has any complaints. I now have a glass filled with sea shells of all kinds. Little reminders of a fun time. Shoes off, laundry to do, back to some quiet time, a little tv, and a possible short snooze...ha.ha. I hope you and Jo have been having fun. Do a catch up. I love you. ....more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment