Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Good Morning!!!

My calendar says Wednesday; whatever happened to Tuesday....I have not done anything new and or exciting so there is little or nothing to talk about. I see the sky is changing so we may have a little rain and that would not be all bad. The worker cars are parked on my side this morning and there is a new light grey one with a big glass roof top, good looking. The other cars are small in size and dark in color and there are more worker due in. It is early. I have one eye open. Not a lot to say as I didn't go anywhere or do anything exciting enough to write about. I think the plan is to go off for awhile today so I have my shoes on and am at the ready. All I need is some coffee to wake me up and it is almost ready...I know I am...smile. So I will wish you a good day, a fun day, all day. Be good, be kind, be gentle and loving and your day will shine..like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment