Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, August 30, 2019

Now It's Friday Morning

Good Morning. It is cloudy, milky sky, a soft breeze as the leaves are stirring a little, not very much. The blinds are open in one window of the hospital wing but all the others are closed tight and folks are sleeping in. The worker cars are parked on my side this morning. There is one very cute roadster more of a yellow shade than white with brown trimmings, expensive looking. All is quiet, you can actually hear the 'sound of silence' and the little bird is not moving at all, watching the cars come in, standing guard on its roof top. It is Friday. I have no plans and that is not all bad. I will let the day come into its own and see where I fit in. My coffee cup needs a refilling and there is nothing good in this house to go with it...wonder where all those goodies go.....I'll never tell..ha.ha So...it is morning. It is a new Friday morning. It is time to hunker in my easy chair and watch the television for awhile....no rush, no fuss, just a new Friday morning to celebrate. I hope your Friday is all you want it to be. Catch up and let me know what you are up to. "Put your shoes on Lucy, don't you know your in the city." la,la, la.....Go...have some fun today. AND skype me as I want to know just what mischief you are getting in to without me...ha...ha. Off for a refill, feet up, tv on, wake up and start a new Friday. Be good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment