Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, August 16, 2019

Now Its Friday Morning!! My little calendar says so.

Good morning. The sky is pale blue, the tree tops are still, the worker cars parked under my window and a bit patriotic this morning as there is a red, a white and a blue side by side. It is quiet, silent really. The trees are still, looks like it wants to rain and all is still. There is a bird on the roof top keeping an eye on the incoming traffic. Only one blind open in the hospital wing and silence.....anew day, a Friday all day. My coffee cup is empty as is my easy chair so I am about to fill them.,,,smile....feet up, tv on, no rush, no fuss and a new day begins. I hope your day is going to be one for 'the books'; one that will make memories for your memory bank and give you a sense of life and love....share you with those you love and like; be kind today. Not that you are not kind every day, but today make a special effort to make eyes light up when you enter the room. My coffee cup is empty; my tv is on; my chair awaits some down time for a bit and then I will wake up and think about getting ready for a new day. Friday has a nice ring to it. Shopping comes to mind. I need a couple of cards and card shopping is always fun. Lunch out, um....maybe; So, I will go see what the ladies are up to, and I bet they are not up yet...smile. So..off I go to get ready for a new day. Hope your day is special, like YOU...Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment