Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, August 26, 2019

Still Monday....a bit later...smile!!!

I am sitting here by the window, watching the birds flying in and out of the bushes across the way. The sun is shining and it is a beautiful morning, quiet, cars all parked in front of my window as the workers are in and doing their bit for the day. The birds are flying about this morning. not sure what they are up to as one sits on the edge of the roof looking like he, or she, owns the joint. The cars move in slowly, no motor noise, and have to go back to the back as the side slots are all filled. I have two white cars in front of my window this morning, one purple...yes purple...deep and not bad but it does take a little getting used to. The two white cars are similar but one is a bit bigger than the other. One is a purple shade, deep almost a navy blue and then a couple of black ones. All look new and shining bright...smile. It is quiet. No wind this morning. Trees are still. The sun is shining bright and it looks calm out there. Serenity at its best. I am hungry so I think I will go heat up some coffee, find a piece of toast to go with it and sit awhile and watch the news. I hope your day is g r e a t; be a Tony the Tiger and enjoy it. I'll be back if there is any new news for today. My intention is to lunch with the bunch, do a bit of puzzling and enjoy the ladies. I hope your day is a good one and you find things to do that make you smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment