Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tuesday, all day!!

Good Morning. One eye open, working on waking up, Tuesday all day and the sky is a soft baby blue, almost white in some parts. The trees are still and the little bird is on the roof top across the way watching the workers come in and park. All blinds but one are down in the hospital wing so it is too early to get up and move....so much more fun to turn over and snooze a little longer. I am off for a refill, need some hot coffee as I let this cup sit and get Luke warm and you know that isn't what one wants to open the eyes...smile. Be right back. AAH!!! Hot coffee, the elixir for the first taste of the day. The prayer of Serenity...."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." It is a new Tuesday and I hope it is going to be a good one all day. I have no special plans but I am sure I will think of something ...The worker cars are parked under my window and there are four dark ones, blue I think, one white and one light grey. The grey looks brand new. So repetition is good and acceptable...smile. It is lovely outside as the sun is on the tree tops and the yellow leaves are beginning to spread. There is a breeze as there is a little movement. The bird feeders are empty and so is my coffee mug so I am off for a refill feet up, news on, a new day. I hope your day is going to be special, like you. Have some fun as well as getting some of those necessary chores done. BE 'good' today, you know you can be when you want to....ha.ha..... Hugs to all.....coffee, coffee, my cup is empty....coffee, coffee!!!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment