Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tuesday Morning

The sun is shining on the trees and they are all full of Fall colors, remember that song..."lovely to look at, delightful to hold, ...la....la.." quiet, silence really, nothing moving as all worker cars are parked on my side this morning and there are two brand new grey ones out there, both have large roof top windows, brand new I would venture and space left around them so they cannot be touched..smile. not taking any chances of a scratch or two...one yellow body; two grey; two black parked out there right now. Silence...not a leaf moving and the little bird is still. A busy day ahead. I a up, I am not awake, but working on it. My coffee cup is empty so you know where I am going. I will stop, hunker in my chair, watch tv for awhile and wake up. It looks like it is going to be a lovely day so maybe I will get an invitation to get out and enjoy it. That would be nice. So, accept an invitation, go out and about and enjoy your day doing what you love to do best. My coffee cup needs attention....my chair is lost without me....and the cowboys are on...smile. Go...have yourself a good day, all day, doing what YOU want to do. I see the birds are out flitting about. I see one on the roof top overlooking the cars coming n and two smaller birds fitting around the big bush looking for something good but I doubt there is anything eatable to sooth their hungry wants. I am always amazed at how fast they fly in and out of the bushes. No wind at all so nothing is moving. So, I am off for a refill of my coffee mug. I have nothing good to go with it. I just don't know where all that good stuff goes....ha...ha....a tall tale and I know you don't believe it. Go, have yourself a good day, all day, a day for your memory banks. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment