Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sunday, Sunday....la, la, la...........

Good Sunshine Morning. A beautiful Sunday morning, sunshine, no wind, quiet....and then there are those of us who break the spell...smile. Yep, up and ready to say good morning and hope you day is special...like you. Worker cars are parked in front of my window, workers in and busy for the new day. The bird is on the roof top overseeing the cars as they park. The trees are still and showing a lot more color this morning. Fall is in the air....and a new season is about to start....time to think Fall....change of wardrobe.....and hot soup becomes a favorite dish...smile. The changing of color in the trees is beautiful and such a lovely sight. The bird feeders are full and the birds are taking full advantage. All is quiet and it is time for a coffee refill, feet up, a it of news and do nothing for a short while as the day starts to enfold. Soon we will be dressed out the door up to no good...that is fun....and meet and greet those we care about. I am ready to start my day but am dragging my feet as I am not in a hurry...smile. But all good things must come to and end so I had better choose my outfit for the day, hot shower, get dressed and be ready for a new day. I hope your day is wonderful, like you.....go...have a good one and work at it....smile. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment