Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Hello !!!

I have been sitting here at the computer looking out the window at the parked cars in front of my window, all dark in color but one which is beige and further down is an all white one..all look new and not a scratch on them...um..said that a time or two..smile. There is a wind this morning and the little tree across from me is blowing in the wind and very beautiful as it has all of the Fall colors glowing. The little bird is on the roof top. It is quiet in here and outside as well. The wind is doing the moving and talking this morning. I am slow moving this morning, no rush, no fuss, noting to get excited about. I am hearing the news lady say we are going to have a warm day today....um...and I have no invitations out...girls busy...no plans in the offering here, don't go on many trips. I am hungry so am waiting patiently for lunch. It is hard not to go out into the kitchen and find something ....sweet of course, ha.ha. All in all, nothing new. A beautiful Fall day, sunshine and a bit of wind. No new news so I'll let you go enjoy your day doing what you want to do...give Jo a hug and get one back. love you, more every day. catch up when you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment