Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, August 3, 2019

Saturday Morning!!

A new Saturday and I have no special plans. It is very early in the morning and I am not really all awake as yet. I am working on it...smile. The sun is out. There is no breeze at all. The little bird is sitting on the roof top across the way and has been for hours. The trees are still and in full array, so colorful and so beautiful. Fall has a special look all its own. There is a new green car riding through at the moment and it is a healthy green, not light, not dark, but like an emerald; very pretty and brand new. The money is here I guess....wonder where they hide it..smile. I am going out for breakfast with the girls a bit later. I wake up hungry so it is not easy to sit around and wait...ha.ha. like I'd lose a pound if I behaved... I will go and brush my teeth and that will make me think I had something..ha.ha. ; I hope your Saturday is a fun one. I hope you get to do all you want to do and get a few of the have-to's done as well. There is a new purple car outside my window this morning. I was going to say I don't like it but after a good look I think it is really nice looking; a bit away from my taste but it isn't bad at all. There is a baby blue truck next to it and then a silver grey which is always pretty. They all look pretty new and nice in the sunlight out there in the parking lot. I am off for a sip of coffee. I am going out to breakfast with the girls this morning so have to wait for something good...ha,ha. I am laughing, there is nothing good in this house....sees I've said that before a time or two. Have a good day and do something you really want to do. Enjoy. Be a good friend. Be a good lover. Just be a good YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment