Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Now It's Wednesday Morning!!

Good morning I have one eye open, don't seem to want to wake up this morning; snoozing seems like a better past time...smile. How are you today? Good, I hope. The sky is a light blue, trees are still and the worker cars are all parked under my window this morning. A new tiny grey one with a nice size roof top The three beside it are all dark in color so the little grey one stands out as a beauty. The shades are down in the hospital wing, all but one. The bird is on the roof top and the sun is shining in the trees, very pretty. It is quiet, silent really. Early morning. I have no new news so I'll let you go and wake up and have your first drink of the day. I have coffee in my cup, hot and tasty...it should help to wake me up and set me on my day. I will turn on the television, find some news and find out what happened in the night hours. Have yourself a day to remember, be good, kind, and loving. Catch up and let me know what you are up to. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment