Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, August 29, 2019

Now It is Thursday morning

Good Morning. I am not awake but working on it; I am having my first sip of hot coffee....aah...that should wake me up. It is Thursday morning and it is very early, a little after six a,m. and I am almost awake. It is quiet out there and only a couple of cars are parked under my window. No breeze, the trees are still; no lights on in the hospital wing, silence, even the little bird is not awake.... Coffee is delicious, hot and tasty and almost gone so off I go for a refill...be right back. AAH!!!! Tasty sipping...smile. The sky is light and lavender shades this morning, no wind at all, all is quiet...silent...no movement at all. The worker cars are parked under my window this morning and there is a new white open car facing my window. The row is already filled in, there are no lights on over at the hospital wing at this end of the building but further down, towards the entrance door there are shades up and lights on so someone is an early riser. My little angel figurine is holding the little square sign; the Prayer of Serenity"...are you ready???? "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,,,Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."A good start, so let us see what we can accomplish today. Wake up with a song in your heart and a smile on your face; make today memorable. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment