Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, August 23, 2019

Friday, Friday...la, la, la.....

Good morning. It looks a bit hazy out there, maybe a bit of rain in sight, that would be okay. I love a rainy day. The worker cars are parked under my window with the windshields facing towards my window but it is dark inside of them so I cannot see anything. Quiet, silence...nothing moving at the moment, a new day beginning. I need a refill, that first cup of coffee disappears fast and it is tasty and hot and opens the eyes to face a new day. My little calendar says it is Friday morning so here we are at the beginning of a new weekend. Time seems to fly bye so fast. I have no special plans so do not have to worry about getting dressed, shoes on and out the door....but if an invitation should come....um.....I'll get ready...ha.ha. Concentrate on having a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. It is okay to have a day to do the things you want to do and go to places you want to go to; um....you could pick me up on the way...ha.ha. I am off for a coffee refill. I have no new news to share this morning. I am not awake but working on it and I intend to go to my easy chair, hunker down for a bit and watch the television and listen to the news....so go fill your cup with your favorite beverage and find an easy chair to hunker down in for awhile longer. Relax, enjoy the peace and quiet of early morning. Be content and share your new day a bit later when the rest of the folks are up and moving. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Celebrate today and be thankful for all it offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment