Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, August 24, 2019

Saturday Morning!!

The sky looks like it wants to rain, um...wonder if we are in for a little wet today. The trees are still, nothing moving, even the worker cars are already parked and in for the day. There are two new grey ones out there this morning...good looking...one has roof gliders ready for some luggage to take off and see the world..smile. The little grey roadster next to it is a beauty, brand new, a wow car. All in all there is room for a few more workers to come in and a new day begins. One young worker has pink pants on today that should get a comment or two..smile. It is quiet, silent really, even the cars incoming don't make a noise; silent motors.....one little grey car has backed out a couple of times, guess she cannot get the car in the correct position for the day.....ah, she finally did it and off she goes to work for the day. I am waking up....not anxious to get up and go this morning...feel like being lazy...no place to go and nothing planned so I can be lazy. ...until...ha,ha. then I get hungry and head for the kitchen; watch some tv; feet up and no rush...it is Saturday all morning...ha.ha....I am not awake. I don't want to wake up and motivate, I just want to fill my coffee cup and sit awhile....so off I go....I hope your day is a good one. I hope you find things to do that make you smile. Ge good, be kind, be gentle and be a friend today.

No comments:

Post a Comment